Saturday, May 9, 2009

How Cute Are These?


So I recently found this magazine at work. It has the most adorable "softies" in it. Apparently, that is the name for the sweet stuffed animals people are crafting these days out of felt and whatnot. So, I am definitely not a seamstress. Not at all. But I am totally inspired to try my hand at one of these. I would also like to get Scott's mom to teach me all about crocheting and sewing. She made me a beautiful throw for Christmas and I would love to learn how. Also, I keep seeing all these beautiful quilts and would like to try that too. Too ambitious? Perhaps, but maybe not. I think I will try one of these cute softies first and then go from there. Wish me luck and I will post a picture of my eventual creation.

1 comment:

Sabra said...

I went through a crochet phase for a while, and there was nothing better (except eat Oreos) to do while I watched a movie. Very satisfying. I felt like I was accomplishing something while being entertained.