Monday, June 21, 2010

A different kind of list:


I got this idea from a really great website called OPERATION NICE. Of course, I loved the idea so I sat down with a pen and some markers and my great (ha,ha) artistic skill. Not quite a masterpiece, but definitely a thought provoking activity. My list of things I LOVE TO DO includes:
  • Learning new things
  • Read
  • Day Dream
  • Visual Merchandising
  • Travel
  • Solving Problems (especially work ones)
  • Spend time with Sisters
  • Write Letters
  • Window Shopping
  • Buy Books
  • Play with Ginger
  • Craft
  • Stopping to smell the flowers
  • Listen to Music
  • Decorate
  • Dinner w/Friends
  • Collect
  • Catching Sunsets
  • Plan Parties
  • Watch Movies
Below is the original:

1 comment:

Sabra said...

Better than the original. I think the rest of us (sisters) should create our lists. I'm not as great at drawing as you, but I can come up with something, I bet.