Sunday, February 7, 2010

I just finished...


During a recent meeting in Tucson, I asked my friends and co-workers for a few fiction suggestions. Normally, I read non-fiction or whatever teeny bopper series my sisters suggest ;)
But I don't read a lot of fiction. I try, but I usually give up after 35-40 pages. This is not to say I don't ever read, I read every day, I think I just pick the wrong fiction titles. Sarah, Katy, and now Marshall are all great resources as I have liked pretty much everything they have suggested, so I think I will stick with their recommends for a while. Anyway, Marshall suggested "Then We Came To The End", which was quickly seconded by Sarah. I found a copy at work, started reading, and couldn't put it down. 400 pages, 2 days. If you have ever worked in an office or with a group of people you might not necessarily be friends with out in the real world but spend countless hours with at work, you will probably like this one. Think "The Office" in book form. Some drama, some comedy, and a couple of laugh out loud lines thrown in. Definitely worth your time.

No comments: